10 reasons why Pre-wedding shoots are important?
Pre-wedding shoots sound like fancy affairs. Many of you may think that pre-wedding photo shoot is only a luxury thing while the main thing to concentrate on is the main wedding day shoot. Let us tell you that that is a wrong notion. Photo shoots before the wedding come along with a few advantages that no one will tell you of. Not only is it beneficial for the couple but it also gives the photographer some extra perks. Some couples may consider this to be unnecessary. The truth is that you are bound to be benefitted from this rare opportunity. Read out to know more about why pre-wedding shoots are important?
Here are ten reasons why pre-wedding shoots are important?
- As a photographer, you get to know your subject better. You have to understand how your subject might react in front of the camera. Few people do not like being clicked or are very shy. In that case, you get some time to understand and figure your way out of photographing them.
- It establishes a comfort level with your photographer. A wedding shoot is something very close to the couple’s heart. To be clicked by someone unknown all of a sudden on your wedding day may feel a little weird. Isn’t it always more comfortable to look into a known lens person than anyone unknown?
- The photographer gets to notice you and your fiancée’s natural behavior and utilize it. Your chemistry becomes clearer to the photographer the more he sees you two together. This helps him to capture you two in your truest selves and not just smiling poses.
- It is always good to have an extra place in the life of which the memories are going to be amazing. A pre-wedding photo shoot is not just another time period. It marks the end of the courtship phase in your relationship. Therefore, it marks a remarkable place in your life and is worth capturing.
- As a couple, you get to know and see your photographer’s work. You could call it trial or test his prowess as a photographer. You also get to know what kind of a person he is. This will help you later. You don’t want surprise attributes of your photographer on your big day.
- Pre-wedding shoot can be just another way to have fun before your wedding. The couple is always loaded with this ritual or that during the wedding. Pre-wedding photo shoot is a way to spend some romantic and intimate time with your loved one, alongside getting crazy photographs.
- You get an added advantage of letting your photographer know about your angles and poses. Let him know which the angles are that you do not like to be clicked from. This will avoid the same in your photo album.
- Surprises are good. Aren’t they? While you may be apprehensive of being clicked from a few angles, your photographer may surprise you by making you look good from the same! Now that is a benefit, isn’t it?
- Not only will the pre-wedding photo shoot be great by itself, it will also be an addition to your wedding timeline photo shoot. Obviously, that will only happen if you consider a post-wedding photo shoot as well.
10. You can make your wedding by keeping wedding stationery. Imagine invitation cards having yours and your fiancée’s beautiful photo with the sunset in the backdrop. That is definitely going to take your wedding up a notch!
Article cover PC: Chocolate Box Photography