Why an airbrush makeup is relevant to Weddings?
Blame it on these awesome professional wedding photographers, I tell you! Airbrush makeup technology is the makeup industry’s way of keeping up with the photography technology that’s now available. HD (High Definition) video and photography can now capture details like no other. While earlier, Airbrush makeup was a movie / TV celebrity favorite for shooting, as wedding photographers shoot with such high-quality gear, they are likely to catch little flaws.
Why an airbrush makeup is awesome?
- It looks very even and gives a very natural look in comparison to foundation applied otherwise. You’ll look ‘naturally radiant’ even in your HD photos and videos.
- It looks far from the typical dramatic look. Normally applied makeup usually settles and can appear in pores and wrinkles but not the same with it.
- You get that ‘almost nothing’ light feeling. It’s super light!
- It’s great if you already have good, clear skin and want that added flawlessness in your bridal or party look.
- If you have oily skin, it’s a great option because it’s unlikely to melt away like normal makeup that is applied otherwise. It stays but is not sticky. 🙂
- It’s long lasting makeup idea. It tends to stay put for 12-24 hours in a day.
- It’s more hygienic for your skin because there’s no direct contact with brushes, hands etc.
Why an airbrush makeup is not so awesome?
- If you have more pimples or acne, don’t choose this makeup type. It’s so sheer that it’s not suited for those with acne on their face. Those who would need high coverage foundation to hide their scars, an airbrush makeup is not a good choice for them.
- An airbrush makeup is more expensive than a regular makeup. It’s better to watch on your budget too. Don’t be coaxed into opting for this if it’s out of your budget or if it’s not correct for your skin type.
- It’s important to make sure that it’s actually being done by an airbrush makeup artist or a makeup artist who specializes in an airbrush makeup. Different makeup artists have a different style of work so be careful while you choose or it can go horribly wrong.
- If you have a lot of facial hair or baby hairs, they may still be visible in an airbrush makeup.
- Don’t be taken in by the trend in the city ever. Apply what suits you and your skin.
You need to pick what is right for you. If your budget/skin type doesn’t call for airbrush makeup, don’t go for it; You can look just as flawless with regular makeup as well. At the same time, if you are investing in very expensive HD photography and cinematography and have a high budget for your makeup and you have oily, non-acne scarred skin, then it’s worth investing in airbrush makeup.
Looking for some good ones? Check out our curated lot of makeup artists on flatpebble.com. Find your dream makeup artist.
All PC: Chocolate Box Photography