Marriage is a beautiful journey of love
A wedding is one of the most important events of your life when you want everything to be picture perfect. This is your special day that you have been waiting for and now it is finally happening. As a bride or groom, you don’t want to leave any room for the flaws. You start planning for everything in advance and dream of a bright and happy future.When newlyweds tie the knot, they hope for a long and happy marriage. But after some time, did you have the intimacy and passion… that made you feel alive? Were you able to talk to and share easily. Check out some because marriage is a beautiful journey of love.
Another year of marriage is quickly coming to a close. As you think about the past few years in your relationship… Did you feel loved and deeply cared for… the way you wanted to? But what exactly happened? Have you lost the spark? If so, then why?
We are all so busy making a living that we often forget to live. Your relationship needs more of your time and less of your money. How to balance work and love? Are you one of those who is so lost in work that you don’t even get the quality time to spend with your wife all over again? Love never gets old unless you leave it alone. Sprinkle the fragrance of love again in your life. Small efforts bring a major change.
Marriage is not only about finding a soul mate it’s about standing with your partner in every situation. Love is picking you up when other is feeling low. Love is learning to love what you love.
Trust and honesty surely are the main factors behind the success of any relationship, but there are few other elements which are essential for a long-lasting bonding.
How to feel the spark again?
1. Never try to change each other. Your differences are your strength. Accept and appreciate the differences between you and your partner.
2. Compliment your better-half. Don’t you find her beautiful in every damn situation? But have you ever told her? Tell her, she will feel awesome. Love is saving the last for your love. Love is cuddling you is the best thing. If your partner is a good parent or a good voice of reason, tell them that.
3. Revisit your old beautiful memories together. Skip the bad part and focus on the positive memories and times you shared.
4. Do your household chores together to avoid arguments and unwanted tension. Doing this will only strengthen your relationship with your partner.
5. Listen to your spouse. Pay attention to his/her words, it’s an essential element of any long-lasting relationship.
Working out together is the key to a happy and healthy relationship. Go for a weekly walk together, it’s a way to vent your frustrations together whilst keeping your mind and body healthy. It’s a great way to catch up on what’s going on in each other’s lives and walk away from life’s stress. The happiest couples are the one who dates, tell each other how beautiful and good they look and do fun things together to keep the spark alive.
Believe us, these are very small issues but your love and bonding are much much bigger than this. Do little things together for your love. Take care of some small things that can ensure the longevity of your union and will help you to survive the obstacles life throws your way. Work on it to make your marriage a true and beautiful journey of love.
All pics credit: Bhushan